Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407, EX407K)
Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407, EX407K) Course Details:
Red Hat recommends that candidates earn Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE®) or at a minimum Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) before attempting this exam, but neither is required.
To help you prepare, the exam objectives highlight the task areas you can expect to see covered in the exam. Red Hat reserves the right to add, modify, and remove exam objectives. Such changes will be made public in advance.
Candidates should have the following skills and abilities:
- Understand core components of Ansible
- Run ad-hoc Ansible commands
- Use both static and dynamic inventories to define groups of hosts
- Create Ansible plays and playbooks
- Create and use templates to create customized configuration files for hosts
- Work with Ansible variables and facts
- Create and work with roles
- Manage parallelism
- Use Ansible Vault in playbooks to protect sensitive data
- Configure external authentication
As with all Red Hat performance-based exams, configurations must persist after restart without intervention.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
By passing this exam, you earn a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise that also counts towards earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
This exam is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.
- Red Hat recommends that candidates for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation exam (EX407) have taken Cloud Automation with Ansible (DO407) or have equivalent experience working with Ansible to configure systems.
- Red Hat also recommends candidates have earned Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or higher or have equivalent systems administration experience.
The following audiences may be interested in earning the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation:
- System administrators who need to manage large numbers of systems
- System administrators who work in a DevOps environment and who wish to automate a large part of their day-to-day workload
- Developers who have some basic systems administration background and who wish to incorporate automation into their development process
- A Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) interested in earning a Red Hat Certificate of Expertise or RHCA credential.