IBM InfoSphere Advanced QualityStage V11.5
IBM InfoSphere Advanced QualityStage V11.5 Course Details:
In this course, you will be introduced to the QualityStage data cleansing process. You will transform an unstructured data source into a format suitable for loading into an existing data target. You will cleanse the source data by building a customer rule set. You will build a reference match to relate the cleansed source data to the existing target data.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Data cleansing process within IBM InfoSphere QualityStage
- Modify rule sets
- Build custom rule sets
- Standardize data using the custom rule set
- Perform a reference match using standardized data and a reference data set
- Use advanced techniques to refine a Two-source match
- Have completed IBM InfoSphere QualityStage Essentials v11.5 (or have equivalent experience)
- Familiarity with Windows and a text editor
- Familiarity with elementary statistics and probability concepts (desirable but not essential)
- QualityStage programmers
- Data analysts responsible for data quality using QualityStage
- Data quality architects
- Data cleansing developers
- Data quality developers needing to customize QualityStage rule sets