Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services (M10990)
Analyzing Data with SQL Server Reporting Services (M10990) Course Details:
In this course you will learn how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. You will discover how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Describe reporting services and it’s components
- Describe reporting services data sources
- Implement paginated reports
- Work with reporting services data
- Visualize data with reporting services
- Aggregate report data
- Share reporting services reports
- Administer reporting services
- Expand and integrate reporting services
- Describe mobile reports
- Develop mobile reports.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL, such as that taught in 20761C.
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfil a BI developer role to create reports. Primary responsibilities will include implementing reports and mobile reports.
The secondary audiences for this course are power information workers.