IBM Guardium Foundations V10
IBM Guardium Foundations V10 Course Details:
In this course, you will learn how to configure Guardium for discovering, classifying, analyzing, protecting, and controlling access to sensitive data. You will learn how to perform vulnerability assessment as well as monitor data and file activity. You will also learn how to create reports, audits, alerts, and metrics.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Primary functions of IBM Guardium
- Key Guardium architecture components
- Guardium user interface and command line interface
- User access to Guardium
- Administration console to manage Guardium components
- Guardium groups
- Policy rules that process the information gathered from database and file servers
- Use the configuration auditing system, vulnerability assessment application, and database discovery to perform data security tasks
- Create queries and reports to examine trends and gather data
- Automate compliance workflow processes
- Use file access monitoring to keep track of the files on your servers
Before taking this course, make sure that you have the following skills:
- Working knowledge of SQL queries for IBM DB2 and other databases
- Working knowledge of UNIX commands
- Familiarity with data protection standards such as HIPAA and CPI
Database administrators, security administrators, security analysts, security technical architects, and professional services using IBM Guardium.