VPLEX Management Course Details:
In this course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of how to install, manage, monitor, and maintain a functional VPLEX system. You will cover operational aspects of a VPLEX Local, Metro, and Geo using Unisphere for VPLEX and the VPLEX CLI. The emphasis will be on provisioning virtualized storage from VPLEX to hosts and performing operations on live virtual volumes, such as mobility and mirroring. You will also learn to integrate VPLEX into existing data centers with live production data and interoperability considerations. You will also cover routine monitoring and security features of VPLEX. This course covers version 5.0.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Product and Technology Details
2. Maintenance, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting
3. Provisioning with VPLEX
4. Provisioning Remote Access with VPLEX
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Common VPLEX terms, configuration options, hardware and software architecture
- Data flow within a VPLEX system
- Manage VPLEX using Unisphere and CLI
- Create virtual volumes and provision them to hosts
- Encapsulate existing SAN storage into VPLEX
- Configure Distributed Volumes for a VPLEX Metro system
- Describe integration and interoperability considerations that apply when preparing to deploy VPLEX into a data center.
Anyone responsible for:
- Manage VPLEX Operations