Certified OpenStack Administrator
Certified OpenStack Administrator Course Details:
This course combines both hands-on labs and lecture, allowing you to learn OpenStack architecture and operation.
In this course, you will examine both front-end and back-end OpenStack components, revealing the actual OpenStack function at the component level. In addition to a technical review of the architecture, this course teaches practical skills, as you will perform hands on labs to administer an OpenStack datacenter and set up, network, create and delete virtual machines and services. You will learn important DEVOPs skills that illustrate how to fully administer the software defined infrastructure made possible by OpenStack. Important linux skills necessary to perform effective CLI tasks are also taught. All hands-on labs are written to reinforce each lesson, making the concepts clearly understood.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- A deep dive into the OpenStack architecture
- User management and cloud admin security
- How to create virtual machines at both CLI and browser interfaces
- Learn L2 OpenStack network options including distributed virtual router, OVS, Integration bridge, provider bridge, and quantum bridge, as well as the provider network
- Learn L3 networking options including quantum router, security groups (IP tables), and dnsmasq
- Study the data center fabric and examine how it interconnects with OpenStack
- Study automation systems featuring ansible and heat. The role of chef and puppet are also covered
- Study version control using git and github
- Study ephemeral, block and object storage
- A detailed study of block (Cinder), object (Swift) and ceph storage
- A look at under-cloud and over-cloud deployment techniques
- System engineers
- Network engineers
- Data center architects