IBM Cognos Analytics: Architecture and Logging (v11.0)
IBM Cognos Analytics: Architecture and Logging (v11.0) Course Details:
This course is designed to teach participants how to identify components and sub-components of the IBM Cognos Analytics 11 architecture and how to use tools and techniques to provide a foundation to troubleshoot issues. Through lecture and interactive exercises participants will identify IBM Cognos Analytics components, examine how these components interact with Java, and will explore logging to assist when troubleshooting issues.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Introduction and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Explore the IBM Cognos Dispatcher
- Examine IBM Cognos services
- Examine Java memory management
- Examine audit logging and Indication Processing Facility logging
- Perform dye tracing
- Explore Dynamic Query Mode
- Explore component logging
- Examine additional tools and special task logging
Administrators responsible for administering the IBM Cognos Analytics 11.0 environment.