Data Protection Advisor Custom Reporting
Data Protection Advisor Custom Reporting Course Details:
In this course, you will learn how to build custom reports with data protection advisor using Data Protection Advisor (DPA) data sources, external data sources, and operators. Smart groups and advanced analysis and rules are also covered. Prerequisite DPA implementation and management exposure is mandatory as this course takes a deeper dive into the custom reporting subject.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Configuring Reports
- DPA Reporting Review
- Reviewing Report Categories
- Modifying an Existing Report
- Creating a Simple Report
2. Customizing the Appearance of a Report
- Common Report Appearance Parameters
- Table Reports
- Report Card Reports
- Health Status Reports
- Chart Reports
- Line Reports
- Column Chart and Stacked Column Chart Reports
- Timeline Chart Reports
- Pie Chart Reports
- Bullet Chart Reports
3. Advanced Custom Reporting
- Custom Reports Recommendations
- Using Smart Groups
- Advanced Analysis Engine
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Create custom reports by modifying existing ones or working from scratch
- Use common operators and data sources
In addition to lecture and demonstrations, this course includes labs designed to give you practical experience.
An understanding of data protection terminology, installation, administration, configuration, and management
Individuals who need to build custom reports using DPA