Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Course Details:
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
Designed to complement Advanced Architecting on AWS, this full-day workshop is intended for individuals preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam. The workshop provides an overview of the concepts and knowledge areas covered on the exam and walks you through the exam structure and question formats. Labs provide hands-on practice with advanced use cases, while practice exam questions test your understanding of key architectural concepts.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Introduction to content domains and exam structure
2. Detailed discussion of content domains
3. Hands-on labs to reinforce specific use cases
4. Example questions and scenarios for group discussion
5. Practice exam questions
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Content domains and how AWS services map to them
- Combine multiple AWS services to solve complex architectural requirements
- Advanced concepts of core AWS services and associated use cases
- Identify how questions are written to test AWS architectural concepts
Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam