Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Course Details:
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform.
Designed to complement Advanced Architecting on AWS, this full-day workshop is intended for individuals preparing for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam. The workshop provides an overview of the concepts and knowledge areas covered on the exam and walks you through the exam structure and question formats. Labs provide hands-on practice with advanced use cases, while practice exam questions test your understanding of key architectural concepts.
1. Introduction to content domains and exam structure
2. Detailed discussion of content domains
3. Hands-on labs to reinforce specific use cases
4. Example questions and scenarios for group discussion
5. Practice exam questions
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Content domains and how AWS services map to them
- Combine multiple AWS services to solve complex architectural requirements
- Advanced concepts of core AWS services and associated use cases
- Identify how questions are written to test AWS architectural concepts
Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional exam