Automation with Ansible with Exam (DO408)
Automation with Ansible with Exam (DO408) Course Details:
Automation with Ansible with exam (DO408) is designed for system administrators who are intending to use Ansible for automation, configuration, and management. You will learn how to install and configure Ansible, create and run playbooks to configure systems, and learn to manage inventories. This course also includes the exam, Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407).
This course is comprised of DO407 and EX407. If you are not looking for private group training, the updated schedule for this course can be found on the Title DO407 and EX407 pages or call your training advisor for more information.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Course Introduction
- Introduce and review the course
2. Introduce Ansible
- Describe the terminology and architecture of Ansible
3. Deploy Ansible
- Install Ansible and run ad hoc commands
4. Implement Playbook
- Write Ansible plays and execute a playbook
5. Manage Variables and Inclusions
- Variable scope and precedence
- Manage variables and facts in a play, and manage inclusions
6. Implement Task Control
- Manage task control, handlers, and tags in Ansible playbooks
7. Implement Jinja2 Templates
- Implement a Jinja2 template
8. Implement Roles
- Create and manage roles
9. Configure Complex Playbooks
- Configure connection types, delegations, and parallelism
10. Implement Ansible Vault
- Manage encryption with Ansible Vault
11. Troubleshoot Ansible
- Troubleshoot the Ansible control machine and managed nodes
12. Implement Ansible Tower
- Implement Ansible Tower
13. Implement Ansible in a DevOps Environment
- Implement Ansible in a DevOps environment using Vagrant
14. Comprehensive Review
- Review tasks from the Automation with Ansible course
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Install and troubleshoot Ansible on central nodes and managed hosts
- Use Ansible to run ad-hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks
- Write effective Ansible playbooks
- Protect encrypted data needed for tasks with Ansible Vault
- Use Ansible Tower to more easily manage enterprise Ansible deployments
- Work with Ansible in conjunction with Vagrant in a DevOps environment
It is recommended that you have basic Red Hat Enterprise Linux administration skills or have a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification.
System and cloud administrators who need to automate cloud provisioning, configuration management, application deployment, intra-service orchestration, and other IT needs.