Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Implementation and Configuration
Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite Implementation and Configuration Course Details:
Avaya Aura® Call Center Elite features are used to accomplish call routing and vectoring solutions for various business objectives. Through hands-on labs, you will learn to administer a call center using the Avaya Aura Communication Manager.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Avaya Aura Hardware
2. Call Center
3. Setting Up an Initial Call Center Configuration
4. Administering a Dial Plan
5. Feature-Related System Parameters
6. Hunt Groups
9. Music Sources
10. EAS, BSR, and Business Advocate
12. Policy Routing Tables
13. Percentage Allocation
14. Service Hours Tables
15. Vector Routing Tables
16. Holiday Tables
17. Variables in Vectors (VIV)
18. Vector Events
19. Building Call Flows
20. BCMS and CMS
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Call center components, concepts, and terms
- Perform an initial call center configuration
- Administer a dial plan, feature-related system parameters, hunt groups, agents, announcements, and music sources
- Avaya Aura Call Center Elite features of Avaya Aura Communication Manager
- Create and test call vectors
- Avaya's call center applications used with Avaya Aura Call Center Elite
Avaya associates, customers, channel partners, and business partners with installation and implementation responsibilities on the Avaya Elite platform.