IBM Cognos TM1: Design and Develop Models (v10.2)
IBM Cognos TM1: Design and Develop Models (v10.2) Course Details:
This intermediate course teaches modelers how to build a complete model in TM1 mainly using the Performance Modeler tool. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, you will learn how to create and customize dimensions and cubes, import and link data, and build and maintain applications.
While class exercises are performed within a TM1 v10.2 environment, our expert instructors can provide guidance on all versions including IBM Planning Analytics and their differences.
Note: This training was developed using IBM Cognos TM1 v10.2 but is applicable to both IBM Cognos TM1 v10.2 and IBM Planning Analytics.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- IBM Cognos TM1 components and architecture
- Create and customize cubes, dimensions, and elements
- Import data
- Sharing data across cubes with links
- Income statement model development
- Create a new TM1 application
- Modeling techniques
- Convert currency rules
- Model data with architect
- Which models to use for different fiscal requirements
- Basic knowledge of OLAP and TM1
- Significant experience with Excel spreadsheets (functions, macros, etc.)
- Understanding of the metrics and drivers of your business
This intermediate course is for modelers.