Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications (JB501)
Building Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Applications (JB501) Course Details:
This course is part of JBoss developer courses. The course is based on a case study. It's an intensive, hands-on course in which you'll have the opportunity to integrate front- and back-office applications.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Architectural Framework and Requirements
2. Various Components and How They Interact
3. Code and Test the Portion of the Application That:
- Orders meals for a flight
- Provides flight status to the customer
- Generates a flight control report for administrators
- Assigns a pilot to a flight
- Assigns a departure gate to a flight
- Registers the performance of a plane safety check
- Calculates fuel needed and places the order
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Utilize the following in a solution: Red Hat JBoss Data Grid, Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform, Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite, Red Hat JBoss Fuse, and Red Hat JBoss A-MQ
- Use Java EE 6, Java Persistence API (JPA), business processes, business rules, Camel routes, caching, and queuing in the integrations
- Participate in architectural discussions regarding the design, as you work toward a final solution.
Note: Students are expected to have prior knowledge and basic skills in the products utilized.
- Red Hat Certified JBoss Developer (RHCJD), completion of JBoss Enterprise Application Development (JB225), or experience writing enterprise applications using Java EE 6 specifications, frameworks, and APIs.
- Certificate of Expertise in Persistence, completion of JBoss Development: Persistence with Hibernate (JB297), or experience writing Java entities with JPA and Red Hat JBoss Hibernate.
- Certificate of Expertise in Camel Development, completion of Camel Development with Red Hat JBoss Fuse (JB421), or experience writing Camel routes in Java.
- Completion of Red Hat JBoss A-MQ Development and Deployment (JB437) or experience writing applications that use the JMS API.
- Completion of Red Hat JBoss Data Grid Development (JB453), or experience writing applications that use caching frameworks and middleware.
- Certificate of Expertise in Business Process Design, completion of Developing Workflow Applications with Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite (JB427), or experience designing business processes using BPMN2.
- Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules, completion of Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465), or experience writing business rules in a business rules language, preferably Drools.
Enterprise Java developers