Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management with Exam (CL221)
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Management with Exam (CL221) Course Details:
In this course, you will learn how to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments. You will also learn how to install and configure Red Hat CloudForms, implement auditing and compliance policies, provision virtual machines and catalogs, and run automation features.
This course comprises CL220 and EX220. If you are not looking for private group training, the updated schedule for this course can be found on the Title CL220 page or call your Training Advisor for more information.
Note: This course also includes the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Hybrid Cloud Management exam (EX220). Global IT Training and Red Hat do not guarantee that anyone who takes one or all of the courses in the Red Hat certification program will pass a Red Hat exam. On-the-job experience, in combination with high-quality training, is the best way to build skills and prepare for a Red Hat exam. The exam itself is a hands-on learning experience, and many of those who do not pass on the first try come away with knowledge of what they need to work on to pass the exam on a re-take.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine appliance architecture.
2. Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance.
3. Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment.
4. Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization.
5. Manage and audit VMs from within a policy.
6. Report on VM and resource usage.
7. Adapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
8. Use the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
9. Understand capacity and usage metrics.
10. Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
11. Execute automations to speed up delivery.
12. Define the catalog and services.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalence system administration skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management