Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Administration (CL216)
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Administration (CL216) Course Details:
In this course, you will learn how to configure and use Red Hat CloudForms. You will learn how to perform an initial configuration of CloudForms, add Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, implement auditing and compliance policies, provision virtual machines (VMs), and produce various reports.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Architecture Overview
- Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine Appliance architecture
2. Initial Setup
- Deploy a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance
- Configure a CloudForms Management Engine Appliance to work with your cloud environment
- Deploy a virtual machine (VM) with templates and customization
5. Policy-Based Administration
- Manage and audit VMs from within a policy
- Report on VM and resource usage
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Perform initial configuration of CloudForms Appliance
- Deploy VMs
- Perform VM audits
- Perform policy-based management
- Run VM reports
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent system administration skills
- Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318), vSphere, or Amazon EC2 is helpful but not required
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)-level skills
- System and VM administrators seeking to manage and deploy systems in hybrid cloud environments
- System and VM administrators who already have a cloud deployment seeking to simplify management