Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Operations (CL218)
Red Hat CloudForms Hybrid Cloud Operations (CL218) Course Details:
In this course, you will learn how to utilize Red Hat CloudForms intelligence tools, automation features, as well as set up metering capabilities, provision the catalog and services, and configure alerts.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Learn about the Red Hat CloudForms Management Engine Appliance Architecture.
2. Adapt the CloudForms interface to user needs.
3. Use the CloudForms lifecycle management features.
4. Understand capacity and usage metrics.
5. Set up alarms and triggers to monitor infrastructures.
6. Execute automations to speed up delivery.
7. Define the catalog and services.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Customize the dashboard
- Create the catalog
- Provision services
- Analyze timelines and events
- Run automations
- IT professionals with Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)-level skills
- Infrastructure managers seeking to control, monitor and audit their infrastructures
- Decision-makers seeking to gather infrastructure metrics