InfoSphere MDM Workbench v11
InfoSphere MDM Workbench v11 Course Details:
This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding of how to use and customize the InfoSphere Master Data Management using the InfoSphere MDM Workbench. This course takes a participant through the process customizing both the Virtual and Physical MDM using the InfoSphere MDM Workbench. The focus is on the core features of the Workbench: Creating a Physical MDM Addition, creating a Physical MDM Extension, creating a Physical MDM Behavior Extension, creating a composite service, deploying a Virtual MDM configuration, configuring the Virtual Data Model, creating a Virtual custom Composite View, creating a Virtual Callout Handler, generating an enterprise service interface using the Virtual data model and customizing a Hybrid implementation. A heavy emphasis is put on exercises and activities, allowing course participants to apply the knowledge that they learn.
Note: While class exercises are performed within an InfoSphere MDM v11 environment, our expert instructors can provide guidance on all versions and their differences.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- MDM Architecture and how the Physical, Virtual and Hybrid MDM handles a service request
- Understand the core Workbench features available for the InfoSphere MDM
- Understand how MDM using OSGi for deploying customizations to the product
- Create a new Physical MDM Entity using the Workbench Wizard
- Extend an existing Physical MDM Entity using the Workbench Wizard
- Extend an existing Physical MDM Service using the Workbench Wizard
- Create a new Composite Service using a transient object containing other existing business objects
- Customize and deploy a Virtual configuration
- Create a new Virtual Callout Handler
- Create a new Virtual Composite View
- Generate new Services based on the Virtual configuration (eSOA)
- Customize a Hybrid MDM implementation
- Understand the Adaptive Service Interface (ASI)
It is recommended that you have working knowledge of Java development and XML concepts as it will be used during the exercises.
This advanced course is for Infrastructure Specialist, Senior Technical Specialist,Technical Specialist, Support Engineers, and System Architects.