Essential .NET with C# for .NET 4.5
Essential .NET with C# for .NET 4.5 Course Details:
In this training course, you will learn how modern applications are assembled as well as how the various pieces work together to form a cohesive environment. This course begins with a thorough exploration of the managed code model. You'll learn common idioms like code-behind and partial classes, and you'll also learn how to handle memory management issues and the IDisposable design pattern. Additionally, this course will teach you to use C# functional idioms and LINQ to write compact, powerful, expressive, fluent code. You'll learn how to work with designers and tools to manage XAML, code behind, and partial classes. Using configuration files to tweak application settings after deployment is also covered in this course. Finally, you'll take a look at the major class libraries.
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Platform and Architecture
3. Reflection and Attributes
4. Delegates and Events
8. Memory and Resource Management
9. Working with Databases
10. Asynchronous Execution
11. Thread Safety
13. Windows Communication Foundation Architecture
14. Building XAML UI
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- IDisposable design pattern
- Use C# functional idioms and LINQ to write compact, powerful, expressive, fluent code
- Work with designers and tools to manage XAML, code behind, and partial classes
- Use configuration files to tweak application settings after deployment
- Major class libraries
- Exposure to important .NET idioms, patterns, and best practices
- Use XAML, code-behind, and partial classes
- Functional C# programming using delegates, lambda expressions, and LINQ
- Use LINQ to access objects, XML, and SQL relational data
- Write metadata-driven code, including properties, events, and custom attributes
- Access relational databases and stored procedures using ADO.NET and the Entity Framework (EF)
- Build websites with ASP.NET MVC
- Design and build web services using WCF
- Multi-threading and thread-safety in .NET with the parallel framework extensions
- Experienced developers who want to transition to .NET
- C++ and Java developers