Motivation and Delegation
Motivation and Delegation Course Details:
Motivation and delegation are often the most difficult concepts for a manager to adopt in practice. In this short course you'll examine the concepts of motivation and delegation. You'll learn what motivates people and how to delegate without micromanaging or abdicating responsibility.
Virtual short courses do not include materials or headsets.
PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- What Is Motivation?
- Motivation in the Workplace
- Motivation Cycle
- Motivational Tools
- Rewards and Behavior
- What is Delegation?
- Why Delegate?
- Delegation Dilemma
- Barriers to Delegation
- How to Delegate
- When to Delegate
- Advantages of Delegation
- Fundamentals of Delegation
- Delegating Process
- Monitoring Progress
- Managing Risk
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- The role of motivation in the workplace
- Motivational tools that are available to managers
- The role managers play in task delegation
- The process of effective delegation
- Guidelines for monitoring and controlling delegated tasks
- Risks associated with delegation and how to plan for and effectively deal with them
Project Management Professional (PMP)® -certified project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members who want to continue to develop their skills and renew their PMP® certification.