SAS Enterprise Miner High-Performance Data Mining Nodes
SAS Enterprise Miner High-Performance Data Mining Nodes Course Details:
In this course, you will learn about the similarities and differences between the High-Performance nodes in SAS Enterprise Miner 13.1 and the classical nodes. A software demonstration is included.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Overview of SAS High-Performance (HP) Analytics Architectures
- HP Analytics Architecture
2. Accessing and Exploring Data
- Creating a data source
- The HP Data Partition node
- The HP Explore node
3. Assessing and Transforming Data
- The HP Impute node
- The HP Transform node
- The HP Variable Selection node
4. Modeling Data
- The HP Forest node
- The HP Regression node
- The HP Neural node
5. Assessing Models and Scoring
- High-Performance Data Mining (HPDM)
- Assessment scoring
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Exercises or hands-on workshops are included with most SAS courses.
Experienced users of SAS Enterprise Miner 5.3 or higher