The Role of the Scrum Master: ICP Fundamentals Certification
The Role of the Scrum Master: ICP Fundamentals Certification Course Details:
Learn the 'buzz-words' and the terminology that Scrum uses. During this 2-day course, you will learn effective ways to include your customer in the process to ensure they are satisfied with the outcome. You will acquire the knowledge to produce metrics, such as Burndown charts. You will understand how to better estimate a release and help your customer understand what they will get and when they will get it.
This 2-day Scrum Master training course gives you hands-on experience with best practices for incorporating the customer into your daily plan, establish a cadence for the team, the importance that the team plays in the plan, and how much it means to commit to a goal. Lively lectures combined with insightful demonstrations and realistic practice exercises provide you with the competence and confidence to improve the quality of your product. You'll gain a thorough understanding of the challenges faced everyday by the technology team and how you, as a Scrum Master, can help overcome those obstacles. If you want to help your team be successful and use your coaching and facilitating skills to good use, you just have to take this course!
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- What really works to help business customers clarify the current state of their business
- How to engage your customer for their benefit
- How to bridge gaps between business customers and designers, developers, and testers
- Learn the process in which your work and your project exists
- Get practical, real-world methods for initiating conversations with users to identify and solve business problems
- Enhance your relationships with stakeholders and increase their satisfaction
- Tips and tricks that have helped other ScrumMasters be successful with their real-world projects
- Learn how important empirical process is for your success
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Systems Architects or Designers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Systems or Application Developers
- Anyone wishing to use their facilitation skills to make their team a success