AMA2133 Leading with Emotional Intelligence
AMA2133 Leading with Emotional Intelligence Course Details:
Recent studies indicate that emotional intelligence is a powerful key to effective leadership. This valuable seminar delivers the in-depth knowledge and practical emotional intelligence skills you need to ensure that you are a strong, emotionally intelligent leader.
You will learn how to apply emotional intelligence to specific leadership situations to gain the authority and success you strive for as a leader. You will also keep current on cutting-edge developments in leadership theory and practice to help you better collaborate and manage conflict.
How You Will Benefit
- Use emotional intelligence to gain an honest and accurate awareness of yourself
- Monitor and adapt your own emotions and behaviors for your benefit and that of your team and department
- Generate buy-in by crafting an emotionally resonant, inspiring vision
- Be more decisive with decision-making techniques based on emotional intelligence
- Create an atmosphere that fosters emotional intelligence
- Have a positive influence on the emotions and motivation of others
- Create cohesive teams that understand how to apply emotional intelligence
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Importance of emotions and emotional intelligence to effective leadership
- Negative consequences of unmanaged emotions and low emotional intelligence in leaders, individual contributors, teams, and organizations
- Increase your level of emotional intelligence in your:
- Emotional self-awareness
- Social awareness (empathy)
- Social skills in managing the emotional states of individuals and groups
- Apply the principles of emotional intelligence to key leadership activities
- Increase the emotional intelligence of your peers, direct reports, upper managers, teams, and entire organization
- Leaders who want to apply emotional intelligence in creating an emotionally healthy, productive workplace and organizational culture, as well as enhance their ability to form trusting relationships
- OD and HR professionals