HDI Customer Service Representative
HDI Customer Service Representative Course Details:
Front-line customer service representatives interact with customers every day. Do you have the skills to create first-rate customer experiences?
In this one-day skills-building and certification course, you will be introduced to the skills and techniques required to provide outstanding customer service and support. You will focus on call handling best practices, communication and listening techniques, conflict negotiation, and responses to difficult customer behaviors, and you will gain documentation, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
This course is designed to assist you in preparing for the HDI Customer Service Representative (HDI-CSR) certification exam. Instructors reinforce core concepts of the certification standard and provide skills-building opportunities. The certification exam is included with your purchase and exam must be taken within 12 weeks of course completion.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Your Role in the Support Center
- Role of the Customer Service Representative
- Support Center's Role in the Business
- Total Contact Ownership
- Call Handling Procedures
- Quality Assurance
2. Communication Skills
- The Communication Process
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Vocal Elements
- Active Listening
- Incident Documentation
- Writing Skills
3. Problem-Solving and Troubleshooting Skills
- Problem-Solving and Types of Thinking
- Questioning Skills
- Solve Incidents with IMPACT
- Additional Strategies
4. Maximizing Effectiveness
- Your Customer's Psychological Needs
- Handling Conflict
- Handling Difficult Customer Behaviors
- Stress Management
- The Power of a Service Attitude
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- How to assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior
- Core processes and best practices used in service and support
- Support professionals from customer service centers, call centers, and support centers who want to refine their communication skills and learn best practices that can help improve customer experiences
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Customer Service Representative certification