AMA2522 Effective Executive Speaking
AMA2522 Effective Executive Speaking Course Details:
Presentations and public speaking are very much a part of every executive's responsibilities. Effective executive speaking is what distinguishes the successful professional from everyone else. Public speaking skills are most critical to your success and to your individual and corporate image. Learn to use powerful tools and techniques to turn every presentation or public speaking opportunity into a rewarding experience.
You'll be recorded in action as you address your colleagues. You will see yourself improve, relax, and refine your public speaking techniques with each performance. This recording is yours to keep.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Fundamentals of Executive Speaking Skills
- Identify the elements of a good presentation
- Create an individualized speaking skills profile
- Set personal goals for the development of public speaking skills
- The importance of research and organization in preparing an effective presentation
- Illustrate how to plan and prepare strong beginnings and endings in your presentations and public speaking
- Select and design effective visuals
3. Delivery Skills
- The effective use of voice, action, image, and language in public speaking
- Apply strategies for positively addressing speech anxiety
- Practice articulation methods
4. Essentials for Winning Presentations and Public Speaking
- Choose appropriate strategies for reaching reluctant, uncommitted, and inactive audiences
- Design successful informative, persuasive, entertaining, motivational, and special event presentations
- Respond in a focused and controlled fashion to questions and answer
- Impromptu speech making
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Speak and think with greater clarity and purpose, focusing on key ideas
- Face an audience or camera with confidence and control, and make the most of your own natural speaking style
- Shape and organize your public speaking and presentations to persuade listeners and to get the response and results you want
- Conquer your fear of public speaking by managing negative stress
- Make your performance skills, sense of humor, and personality work together so you project confidence and authenticity
- Deliver both impromptu and prepared speeches that achieve their intended goals
Executives with some prior public speaking experience who must speak in front of groups, make presentations, sell ideas to others, or face cameras and microphones