MongoDB for Python Developers
MongoDB for Python Developers Course Details:
In this course, you will learn about building applications in MongoDB (the most popular NoSQL document-database). There are many benefits to choosing a NoSQL database over traditional relational database management systems (RDMBSs) such as SQL Server or Oracle.
Discover why you should choose a NoSQL database, the native query language, and the capabilities of MongoDB. You will work with MongoDB from our Python applications and explore the advanced aspects of the MongoDB Python API including MongoDB from Python, PyMongo, and ODMs such as MongoEngine. You will learn how to leverage the immense scalability of MongoDB using the aggregation framework, replica sets, and sharding. Additionally, you will discover how to store and manage files of virtually unlimited size in MongoDB using GridFS.
Note: You are required to bring your own laptop.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Why you should consider NoSQL as your database
- MongoDB shell and 'native' query language and capabilities
- Work with MongoDB from Python using PyMongo
- Use a rich object data mapper (ODM) such as MongoEngine
- Design your classes and entities to take full advantage of MongoDB
- Build and tune high performance applications with indexing and profiling
- Work with the file system (GridFS) within MongoDB from Python
- How to answer complex questions while leveraging MongoDB's scalability using the aggregation framework
- Enable MongoDB servers to be productive
- Scale out using sharding and replica sets
- Add security and permissions to MongoDB
Developers who want to build applications in Python which use MongoDB as a backend database for their applications