Fast Track to Responsive Web Development with AngularJS (TTR4685)
Fast Track to Responsive Web Development with AngularJS (TTR4685) Course Details:
Please note that this course is a subset of the five day Mastering AngularJS course, which further expands the introductory-level topics and labs, and includes additional topics such as validation, SPAs, routing, unit testing, custom filters, as well as more in-depth coverage of more in-depth Ajax and REST.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Intro to Angular/Why Angular?
- Angular Quick Start
- Setting Up the Angular environment
- What is MVC?
- Intro to Directives/Built-In Directives
- Angular Controllers
- Angular Views
- Angular Events
- Forms with Angular
- Angular Scopes
- Angular Providers
- Ajax with Angular
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Create simple apps with Angular
- Use Angular with and in place of jQuery
- How AngularJS works with the Model, View, and Controller (MVC) in your web app
- Use AngularJS expressions, filters, validation , and binding
- Build robust and well-designed web applications (not web-sites)
- Create sites that perform well on mobile devices (iPhones, iPads and mobile devices)
- Techniques used by the most advanced AngularJS shops in the world
- Insider tips from Angular experts who have real-world, practical experience
Lab 1: SPAs (Single-page apps) with Angular Routing
Lab 2: Templates
Lab 3: Client-Side MVC Using AngularJS
Lab 4: Angular Events, Forms, Validations, Templates, One-Way and Two-Way Data Binding, Providers, Services, Filters
Lab 5: Mobile Device-Friendly via a Responsive Web Design
Lab 6: All using AngularJS Best Practices for a Well-Designed Site
- Web developers who want to learn AngularJS in order to create simple, maintainable, responsive and modular rich Internet applications (RIA)