Six Sigma Green Belt Jump Start
Six Sigma Green Belt Jump Start Course Details:
JumpStart training is the same as the first week of Green Belt. Learn the basics of Six Sigma's DMAIC roadmap and receive an introduction to statistics and Minitab statistical software in this course. Learn to map out processes and identify sources of variation, and gain a basic understanding of statistics analysis. The Jumpstart program is ideally suited for those who will support Green and Black Belt project leaders. You may attend the second week of Green Belt certification training at a later date for project certification.
Following the Six Sigma business methodology, you'll use problem solving and data analysis tools in a structured format. Learn ways to bring about incremental improvements and maintain a process within customer specifications that are in line with business goals.
Through lecture and classroom exercises, you'll work through example problems and complete assignments individually and in a group. Completion of exercises and classroom participation is expected throughout the training.
- Process Variability Exercise
- Project Selection Exercise
- Project Charter Exercise
- Process Map Exercise
- C&E Matrix Exercise
- FMEA Exercise
- Minitab Exercises
- Basic Quality Tools Exercise
- Water Cup Exercise
PDU Requirements: You must attend all training and participate in all training exercises. If you miss more than one day of training, make up work must be completed before PDUs will be issued.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Define Phase
2. Six Sigma Organizational Deployment
3. Process Mapping
4. Cause and Effect Matrix
5. Failure Mode Effect Analysis
6. Introduction to Minitab 14
7. Basic Statistics
8. Basic Quality Tools
9. Introduction to Statistical Process Control
10. Measurement Systems Analysis
11. Introduction to Capability
12. Multi-Vari Planning
13. Wrap-Up and Action Planning
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Six Sigma roles within an organization
- Use statistical tests to improve processes
- Use Minitab to run statistical tests
- Define a Six Sigma project
- Create charts, process maps, and control plans needed to complete a Six Sigma project
Members of an organization that will lead process improvement initiatives.