IBM Netcool/OMNIbus 8.1 Administration and Maintenance
IBM Netcool/OMNIbus 8.1 Administration and Maintenance Course Details:
This course is designed for IBM Netcool/OMNIbus 8.1 advanced users and administrators. It includes hands-on lab exercises that are based on a distributed deployment of Netcool/OMNIbus. You start with two images with Netcool/OMNIbus installed and deployed in a high-availability configuration. You use this environment to explore advanced administration topics and deploy advanced features. Note that product installation is not covered in this class. Product installation is covered in Netcool/OMNIbus 8.1 Installation and Configuration (TN025G).
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Perform the major functions of the Netcool/OMNIbus Administrator utility
- Use both basic and advanced SQL
- Configure and run probe integrations
- Configure and use advanced probe functions
- Configure and implement Web GUI load balancing
- Customize Tivoli Common Reporting portal reports
- Configure core components and standard integration for SSL and FIPS 140-2 compliance
- Implement and examine the ESF-based, multi-tiered architecture
You should have:
- Linux operating system skills
- Basic SQL knowledge
Knowledge of LDAP is beneficial
You can also take:
- IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 8.1 nstallation and Configuration (TN025G)
This intermediate course is for Netcool/OMNIbus 8.1 administrators and advanced users.