Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465)
Implementing Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB465) Course Details:
This course combines content from both Authoring Rules with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB461) and Developing Rules Applications with Red Hat JBoss BRMS (JB463). It teaches business analysts, rule developers, and Java™ enterprise application developers how to create, test, debug, and control business rules.
You will be given detailed, hands-on exercises using Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio and Red Hat JBoss BRMS that are designed to let you create and manage business rules in a production environment. This course can also help you prepare for the Red Hat Certificate of Expertise in Business Rules Management Exam (EX465).
Note: Global IT Training and Red Hat do not guarantee that anyone who takes one or all of the courses in the Red Hat certification program will pass a Red Hat exam. On-the-job experience, in combination with high-quality training, is the best way to build skills and prepare for a Red Hat exam. The exam itself is a hands-on learning experience, and many of those who do not pass on the first try come away with knowledge of what they need to work on to pass the exam on a re-take.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Authoring basic business rules in JBoss Developer Studio and Business Central
- Integrating business rules with Java applications
- Authoring advanced rules
- Testing business rules
- Authoring and testing rules in decision tables
- Authoring rule templates and generating rules from decision tables
- Authoring domain-specific languages
- BRMS architecture and rule execution at run time
- Controlling rule execution and preventing conflicts
- Complex event processing (CEP)
- Integration with Business Central
- Business analysts and enterprise SOA architects who are responsible for creating and adapting business policies.
- Rule authors responsible for authoring and testing rules.
- Java EE application developers responsible for integrating business rules into SOA and Java EE enterprise applications