RecoverPoint Management Course Details:
The RecoverPoint Management course is designed for anyone who is responsible for the administration and management of a RecoverPoint environment. This course focuses on leveraging RecoverPoint technology to achieve and maintain application Recovery Point Objectives (RPO) and Recovery Time Objectives (RTO). This course supports RecoverPoint version 4.0.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Recover Point Overview
2. RecoverPoint Concepts
3. RecoverPoint Recovery
4. Managing the RecoverPoint Environment
5. Event Notification and Troubleshooting
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Describe data replication principles of the RecoverPoint solution
- Describe the RecoverPoint solution and its benefits
- Explain the RecoverPoint architecture and terms
- Describe the different RecoverPoint management options
- Describe the components of a RecoverPoint Cluster
- Compare the different Write Splitter types
- Explain the characteristics of RecoverPoint Appliances
- Explain the methods of using Unisphere for RecoverPoint to:
- Create Users
- Monitor licenses
- View Cluster health
- Configure and Monitor Consistency Groups using Unisphere for RecoverPoint
- Explain the data protection guided wizards available with Unisphere for RecoverPoint.
- Using Unisphere for RecoverPoint perform a:
- Test a Copy
- Recover Production
- Manage RecoverPoint Consistency Groups in a Multi-Site environment.
- Monitor a RecoverPoint System
- Use Unisphere for RecoverPoint to:
- Collect System Logs
- Balance the System Load
- Perform Bottleneck Detection
This course is intended for any person who presently or plans to manage RecoverPoint environments.