DB2 11 for z/OS Database Administration Part 1
DB2 11 for z/OS Database Administration Part 1 Course Details:
This course provides you with instruction on how to physically implement a logical database design in DB2. The course includes instruction on DB2 data management, DB2 catalog tables, and the bind process, database utilities such as LOAD and REORG, and security considerations.
Note: While class exercises are performed within a DB2 11 for z/OS environment, our expert instructors can provide guidance on all versions and their differences.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Implement a DB2 database design
- Use database utilities to load and reorganize data
- Define and implement a DB2 database recovery strategy
- Control access to database using DB2 authorization facilities
- Design a relational table
- Describe the SQL data manipulation statements to access and change the contents of DB2 tables
This intermediate course is for future DB2 for z/OS database administrators who need to acquire the basic skills required to administer a DB2 database.