RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL315)
RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform (CL315) Course Details:
This course is designed for system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators who intend to implement RabbitMQ as a stand-alone service or as part of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform. This course is part of the emerging technology series of courses from Red Hat. Emerging technology courses are feature- and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Course introduction
2. Implementing the RabbitMQ messaging service
- Install RabbitMQ and secure Qpid using SASL and SSL.
3. Queueing with RabbitMQ
- Discuss message workflow in RabbitMQ.
4. Implementing RabbitMQ in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Configure RabbitMQ as a message broker for the Cinder block storage service.
5. Troubleshooting RabbitMQ
- Troubleshoot RabbitMQ internal workflows with an OpenStack service.
6. Implementing RabbitMQ with high availability
- Configure high availability on RabbitMQ.
7. Performance tuning for RabbitMQ
- Measure and tune RabbitMQ.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Implement the RabbitMQ messaging service
- Secure RabbitMQ using SASL and SSL
- Use exchanges and queues for messaging
- Implement RabbitMQ in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Troubleshoot RabbitMQ
- Implement RabbitMQ with high availability
- Performance tuning RabbitMQ
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator in Red Hat OpenStack (EX210) certification or equivalent experience
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience
Note: Candidates that have not earned their RHCSA can confirm skill knowledge by passing the online skills assessment
- Linux system administrators
- Cloud administrators
- Cloud operators