Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II (JB325)
Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Development II (JB325) Course Details:
In this course, you will learn how to build, deploy, and maintain a high performing, scalable application. Intended for experienced Java™ Enterprise Edition (EE) developers and architects, Red Hat® JBoss® Enterprise Application Development II addresses Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) with an emphasis on advanced Java EE development.
This hands-on, labs-based course challenges you by providing a deep dive into Java EE APIs and emerging JBoss development technologies. You will use JBoss EAP, Red Hat JBoss Developer Studio, and Maven to build and deploy scalable applications that perform well and use advanced features with advanced development techniques. Newer technologies such as Arquillian for testing, Errai for Google Web Toolkit (GWT) web development, and RESTeasy for web services are covered.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
1. Reviewing Java Enterprise Edition
- Learn about the latest Java EE specifications and APIs
2. Understanding Maven-the JBoss Way
- Understand Red Hat JBoss Middleware stack and tools, including Maven
3. Developing advanced web applications
- Use advanced features and techniques in web applications including Ajax and GWT
4. Class loading in Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Understand and configure module dependencies in the latest version of JBoss EAP
5. Using advanced Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
- Use advanced Enterprise JavaBeans features such as bean-managed transactions and asynchronous EJB
6. Creating web services
- Create JAX-WS and JAX-RS services with optional security
7. Developing efficient messaging clients
- Construct message clients that perform well
8. Securing Java EE applications
- Provide custom authentication and granular authorization for Java EE applications
9. Performance tuning Java EE applications
- Understand the techniques for performance tuning a Java EE application
- Develop applications that can present their user interface, messages, and data using local languages and formatting
NOTE: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Develop advanced web applications
- Develop for JBoss EAP 6
- Extensive review of web services
- Secure Java EE applications
- Performance tuning
- Two years of experience with Java EE or J2EE
- Proficiency in HTML
- Experience with Java SE programming and Java EE web and services development
- JBoss Enterprise Application Development (JB225) or equivalent Java EE 6 API experience
- Java developers with at least two years of Java EE 6 experience and two years of general Java EE development
- Java EE architects who wish to understand how to use advanced features of JBoss EAP and JBoss development tools