Microsoft Publisher 2019
Microsoft Publisher 2019 Course Details:
Microsoft® Office Publisher is a desktop publishing software application capable of producing greeting cards, certificates, newsletters, and other printed publications. Publisher includes a large collection of templates that provide a great way to start a new publication. Publisher offers a large selection of "building blocks" that can be dragged into your documents, helping you to create page elements such as calendars, newsletter sidebars, and borders. Publisher integrates online sharing and mail merge features, which are handy when you need to send publications to a list of customers, and it's possible to export publications as HTML web pages or PDF documents. With a user-friendly interface, Publisher makes it easy to create and edit publications.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2019
- Navigate the Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Publication
Adding Content to a Publication
- Add Text to a Publication
- Add Pages and Picture Placeholders to a Publication
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Apply Building Blocks to a Publication
Formatting Text and Paragraphs in a Publication
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Schemes
Managing Text in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Work with Tables
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
Working with Graphics in a Publication
- Insert Graphics in a Publication
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures
Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication in Different Formats
- Print a Publication
- Share a Publication
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Students will learn to create, format, edit, and share publications.
- Perform basic tasks in the Microsoft Publisher interface.
- Add content to a publication.
- Format text and paragraphs in a publication.
- Manage text in a publication.
- Work with graphics in a publication.
- Prepare a publication for printing and sharing.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic Microsoft Windows tasks and be comfortable in the Windows environment.
This course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Office Publisher 2019/O365 to create, lay out, edit, and share publications.