VMware Kubernetes Cluster Operations
VMware Kubernetes Cluster Operations Course Details:
This one-day course continues the journey of learning Kubernetes. Through a series of lecture and lab exercises, the operational and internal workings of Kubernetes are explored. System administrators and Cluster Operators will learn the skills of operating an existing built cluster.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Cluster Architecture
- Kubernetes ecosystem
- Distributions and Service Offerings
- Logging in containers and Kubernetes
- Logging architectures
- Backend considerations
- Monitoring data vs Log data
- Baseline and trend analysis
- Cluster Troubleshooting
- General guidance
- Determining impact
- Onboarding Application and Teams
- Onboarding considerations
- Mapping concepts to Kubernetes
- Restrictions mechanisms and policies
- Cluster Maintenance
- Backup options
- Node Maintenance
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Understand cluster logging architectures and implement a reference solution in lab
- Learn how to troubleshoot cluster problems
- Successfully onboard new Applications and Teams
- Become confident in managing a Kubernetes Cluster
- Linux concepts and command line proficiency
- General networking proficiency
- Completion of Kubernetes: Foundations
Anyone responsible for maintaining a Kubernetes Cluster.