VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.0]
VMware NSX-T Data Center: Troubleshooting and Operations [V3.0] Course Details:
This five-day, hands-on training course provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve competency in operating and troubleshooting the Vmware NSX-T Data Center environment. In this course, you are introduced to workflows of various networking and security constructs along with several operational and troubleshooting tools that help you manage and troubleshoot your NSX-T Data Center.
In addition, you are presented with various types of technical problems, which you will identify, analyze, and solve through a systematic process.
No classes are currenty scheduled for this course.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Use the native tools available in NSX-T Data Center to identify and troubleshoot the problems related to NSX-T Data Center environment
- Use VMware vRealize Log Insight and VMware vRealize Network Insight to identify and troubleshoot the problems related to the NSX-T Data Center environment
- Explain the NSX-T Data Center infrastructure components and the communications between them
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot the following problems related to the NSX-T Data Center:
- Management, control, data planes, infrastructure preparation
- Logical switching and logical routing
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot network security problems related to the NSX-T Data Center Distributed and Gateway firewalls
- Identify, analyze, and troubleshoot problems related to VPN and load balancer services
- Identify the components and packet flows involved in the NSX-T Data Center datapath and troubleshoot various problems that could occur in the datapath
You should also have the following understanding or knowledge:
- Good understanding of TCP/IP services and protocols
- Knowledge and working experience of computer networking, including:
- Switching and routing technologies (L2-L3)
- Network and application delivery services (L4-L7)
- Knowledge and working experience of VMware vSphere environments and KVM-based environments
- Experienced system administrators and network administrators
- Network and security professionals who work with enterprise and data center networks