Palo Alto Networks: Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation (EDU-318)
Palo Alto Networks: Prisma Access SASE Security: Design and Operation (EDU-318) Course Details:
In this two-day, lecture and demo course, you will learn how to better protect your applications, remote networks, and mobile users using a Prisma Access, Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) implementation.
You will also learn how Prisma Access SASE help organizations embrace cloud and mobility by providing network and network security services from the cloud.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Module 1: Prisma Access Overview
- Module 2: Planning and Design
- Module 3: Activate and Configure
- Module 4: Security Processing Nodes
- Module 5: Panorama Operations for Prisma Access
- Module 6: Remote Networks
- Module 7: Mobile Users
- Module 8: Tune, Monitor, and Troubleshoot
- Module 9: Managing Multiple Tenants
- Module 10: Next Steps
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- An Overview of Prisma Access
- Planning, Design, Activate, and Configure Prisma Access
- Panorama Operations for Prisma Access
- Remote Networks and Mobile Users
- How to Manage Multiple Tenants
This is a lecture-only course with instructor-led demonstrations.
Students must have basic knowledge of cloud computing and the public cloud, as well as experience with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students must complete the Palo Alto Networks: Firewall Essentials: Configuration and Management and Palo Alto Networks: Panorama: Managing Firewalls at Scale courses.
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, and Network Engineers.