Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and Inclusion Course Details:
This full day live instructor-led course covers diversity and inclusion in the workplace for employees, supervisors, team leaders and managers. You will learn how diversity influences your relationships with others, and how to differentiate between-and overcome-stereotyping, prejudice, and discrimination. You will learn how communication skills help in managing a diverse workforce and how diversity influences relationships between co-workers.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Define and understand conscious and unconscious bias.
- Understand the subtle ways that bias occurs and how to address it.
- Identify and overcome instances of devaluing others through small, subconscious behaviors and micro-inequities.
- Establish a framework to increase inclusion at the organizational level.
- Recognize different ways of conveying respect.
- Address bias-based conflict productively and respectfully.
- Lead by example and be part of the solution.
All professionals who seek to learn more about a diverse and inclusive workforce.