Docker Fundamentals and Enterprise Developers
Docker Fundamentals and Enterprise Developers Course Details:
This course will be no longer available for registration starting August 1st, 2020. This course is being replaced by our CN252 (100853)
The Docker Fundamentals training course features the foundational concepts and practices of containerization on a single Docker node. As the follow-on to the Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Developers is a role-based course designed for an organization's Development and DevOps teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. The course covers best practices to containerize and modernize legacy applications or build containerized applications from scratch that are secure, robust, highly available, resilient and self-healing. Platform Availability: Linux, Windows (Fundamentals Only)
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Assess the advantages of a containerized software development & deployment
- Use Docker engine features necessary for running containerized applications
- Utilize Swarm and Kubernetes orchestrators to deploy, maintain, and scale a distributed application
- Describe the essential patterns used in a highly distributed EE application
- Understand how to configure EE applications for different environments without code changes
- Produce and containerize scalable, accessible, and fault-tolerant EE applications
- Apply different debugging and testing techniques to containerized EE applications
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
The course offers learners the opportunity to assimilate basic container orchestration and how to scale Docker across multiple nodes in a simple swarm cluster. This course provides essential foundational knowledge for subsequent Docker courses.
- Laptop with WiFi connectivity
- Attendees should have the latest Chrome or Firefox installed, and a free account at strigo.io.
This course is targeted at students with the following:
Roles: Software Engineers and DevOps professionals working in an Enterprise developing mission critical line of business applications.