Cloud Native Operations Bootcamp (CN251)
Cloud Native Operations Bootcamp (CN251) Course Details:
Over the course of five days, students will start with learning about first principles for application containerization followed by learning how to stand up a containerized application in Kubernetes, and, finally, ramping up the skills for day-1 operating tasks for managing a Kubernetes production environment. CN251 is an ideal course for those who need to accelerate the development of their IT skills for a rapidly-changing technology landscape.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Learn how to stand up a containerized application in Kubernetes and finally, ramping up the skills for day-1 operating tasks for managing a Kubernetes production environment.
- At least six months experience in cloud infrastructure administration
- Familiarity with the Bash shell
- Filesystem navigation and manipulation
- Command line text editors like vim or nano
- Common tooling like curl, wget and ping
- Familiarity with YAML and JSON notation
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Use and manage containers from first principles & architect basic applications for Kubernetes
- Roles: general technical audiences & IT professionals