Kubernetes Operations (CN 220)
Kubernetes Operations (CN 220) Course Details:
This class centers on developing the skills and knowledge needed for Day-1 Kubernetes operations for managing applications. Using best practices as guiding principles, students will engage in topics pertaining to the Kubernetes architecture to make informed decisions for production workloads. Topics include configuring resource availability for applications, implementing advanced scheduling for applications, and administering user roles and permissions for the Kubernetes cluster. Kubernetes Operations and System Integration teams will benefit greatly as they plan and deploy their Kubernetes production environments.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Managing Application Security
- Releasing updates to Kubernetes workloads
- Scheduling options for Kubernetes workloads
- Managing Kubernetes cluster resources
- Mapping ingress to an application
- Enabling security in the Kubernetes Security Model
- Provisioning networking within the Kubernetes cluster
- Implementing multi-tenancy in a Kubernetes cluster
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Perform core ‘day-1’ operational tasks on Kubernetes
- Roles: Infrastructure and Integration engineers tasked with day-to-day application workload management; IT professionals looking to expand skills in Kubernetes administration