Docker Enterprise Operation (CN 210)
Docker Enterprise Operation (CN 210) Course Details:
In this operations-focused course, you'll deep dive into all the features of the Docker Enterprise platform, and discover how it enables a secure software supply chain from development to production. We'll discuss managing and enhancing your Kubernetes and Swarm applications through Universal Control Plane, how to harden image security by building pipelines in Docker Trusted Registry, and how to enhance the security of the Docker Enterprise platform via operational best practices.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Docker Enterprise architecture
- Access control in Universal Control Plane
- Deploying Swarm and Kubernetes applications on UCP
- Container networking patterns
- Cluster-wide logging patterns
- Automated application health checks
- Enhancing platform security
- Access control in Docker Trusted Registry
- Content Trust in DTRContent Trust in DTR
- Security Scanning in DTR
- Building image pipelines with webhooks and image promotion
- DTR sizing, disk management and remote caching
- GK 100815 Swarm Application Essentials (CN110) or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the Bash shell
- Filesystem navigation and manipulation
- Command line text editors like vim or nano
- Common tooling like curl, wget and ping
- Familiarity with YAML and JSON notation
- Basic familiarity with common software development patterns and tools like version control, testing, continuous integration and logging.
This course is targeted at students with the following:
- Motivations: Leverage all the features of Universal Control Plane and Docker Trusted registry to securely manage containerized applications in a cloud or datacenter.
- Roles: System Operators & Administrators