VMware vSphere: Design [V7]
VMware vSphere: Design [V7] Course Details:
This three-day training course equips you with the knowledge, skills, and abilities to design a VMware vSphere® 7 virtual infrastructure. You follow a proven approach to design a virtualization solution that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security. The approach presented follows VMware best practices. This course discusses the benefits and risks of available design alternatives and provides information to support making sound design decisions.
Given a case study, you practice your design skills by working with peers on a design project.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Identify the business objectives for the vSphere environment
- Identify business requirements, constraints, assumptions, and risks for all layers in the vSphere environment
- Apply a framework to a design
- Analyze design choices and best-practice recommendations
- Create a design that ensures availability, manageability, performance, recoverability, and security
- Design the core management infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design the virtual data center for an enterprise
- Design the compute infrastructure for an enterprise
- Design the storage and networking infrastructures for an enterprise
- Design virtual machines to run applications in a vSphere infrastructure
- Design security, manageability, and recoverability features for an enterprise
This course requires completion of the following prerequisites:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V7]
- VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V7]
Experienced system integrators and consultants responsible for designing and deploying vSphere environments.