PowerPoint Level 2 (Half Day Workshop)
PowerPoint Level 2 (Half Day Workshop) Course Details:
This course will teach you how to modify the PowerPoint environment, add tables, charts to your presentation. Adding SmartArt and working with Media and Animations.
No classes are currenty scheduled for this course.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Create a Table
- Format a Table
- Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Create a Chart
- Format a Chart
- Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
Working with Media and Animations
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Customize Animations and Transitions
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Adding SmartArt
- Working with Media and Animations
To ensure success, students should have experience using PowerPoint 2016, running within the Windows® 10 or 8.1 operating system, to create, edit, and deliver multimedia presentations. Attendees should also have either taken PowerPoint 2016 level 1 or have some basic experience with the program.
This course is meant for people who are interested in advancing their PowerPoint skills.