PowerPoint Level 2 (Half Day Workshop)
PowerPoint Level 2 (Half Day Workshop) Course Details:
This course will teach you how to modify the PowerPoint environment, add tables, charts to your presentation. Adding SmartArt and working with Media and Animations.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Create a Table
- Format a Table
- Insert a Table from Other Microsoft Office Applications
Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Create a Chart
- Format a Chart
- Insert a Chart from Microsoft Excel
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
Working with Media and Animations
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Customize Animations and Transitions
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Adding Tables to Your Presentation
- Adding Charts to Your Presentation
- Adding SmartArt
- Working with Media and Animations
To ensure success, students should have experience using PowerPoint 2016, running within the Windows® 10 or 8.1 operating system, to create, edit, and deliver multimedia presentations. Attendees should also have either taken PowerPoint 2016 level 1 or have some basic experience with the program.
This course is meant for people who are interested in advancing their PowerPoint skills.