COBIT 2019 Foundation
COBIT 2019 Foundation Course Details:
Over the years, best-practice frameworks have been developed and promoted to assist in the process of understanding, designing and implementing enterprise governance of IT (EGIT). COBIT™ 2019 builds on and integrates more than 25 years of development in this field, not only incorporating new insights from science, but also operationalizing these insights as practice.
At the conclusion of this course, attendees will understand:
- Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT™ is used as an information and technology governance framework.
- Explain the key attributes of the COBIT™ framework
- Key attributes
- Product family
- Alignment with industry frameworks
- Compare the COBIT™ principles for governance system framework.
- Describe the components of a governance system:
- Governance and management objectives (see 5 below)
- Components of the governance system
- Focus areas
- Design factors
- Goals cascade
- Describe the elements of governance and management objectives.
- Differentiate COBIT™ based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
- Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT™.
- Explain the key points of the COBIT™ business case.
- Describe the relationships between the COBIT™ Design and Implementation Guides.
- Prepare for the COBIT™ 2019 Foundation exam
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
Learners will dive into the heart and structure of the of the COBIT™ framework, including:
- New framework introduction
- Key concepts and terminology
- Governance and Framework Principles
- Governance system and components
- Governance and management objectives
- Performance management
- Designing a tailored governance system
There are no prerequisites for COBIT 2019 Foundation.
Any stakeholder with responsibilities for the governance and management of enterprise information and technology.