Oracle 19c Database Backup and Recovery
Oracle 19c Database Backup and Recovery Course Details:
Oracle Database 19c Backup and Recovery is a comprehensive, hands-on course that allows DBAs to develop appropriate backup and recovery procedures to address their business model and requirements. Students will explore how to implement basic backup and recover procedures, move data between databases and files, and employ basic monitoring procedures. Students will also learn how to secure the availability of their database by using appropriate backup and recovery strategies.
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Implement backup and recovery settings and perform backup operations to the media of your choice.
- Move data between databases and files
- Use Oracle Database recovery processes to recover from media and other failures.
- Diagnose and repair data failures
- Use flashback technologies and data duplication to complement backup and recovery procedures
- Secure the availability of their database using backup and recovery strategies
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL (for DBA use)
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 18c or newer
- Linux skills, including familiarity with command-line options such as ls, cd, cp, and su
This hands-on course is geared for experienced DBAs already working with Oracle.