Citrix Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration (CNS-420)
Citrix Networking Assessment, Design, and Advanced Configuration (CNS-420) Course Details:
In this expert level 5-day training course you will be exposed to advanced networking and Citrix ADC concepts and configurations. Through lecture, lab exercises and real-world case studies, you will learn to look critically at environment requirements, constraints, and business drivers to create a complex Citrix networking solution.
Topics to be covered in this course include multi-site and multitenant deployments, advanced authentication and load balancing and automation and orchestration and advanced troubleshooting. This training will also prepare you for the Citrix Certified Expert in Networking (CCE-N) exam.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Module 1 Networking Methodology and Assessment
- Understanding the Citrix methodology
- Business Drivers and Requirementrs
- User Segmentation
- Application Assessment
- Capabilities Assessment
Module 2 Citrix Networking Deployment Architecture and Topology
- Multi-Site Deployments
- Multi Tennant Infrastructure
- Cloud Deployments
- High Availability
- Citrix ADC Double-Hop Scenarios
- Secure Web Gateway
Module 3 Advanced Authentication and Authorization
- Authorization Policies
- Access Policies
- Advanced Authentication Options
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- n Factor Authentication
- AAA Session Management
Module 4 Citrix ADC Security
- Pre-authentication and Endpoint Analysis Scans
- Protection against Layer 4-7 Attacks
- Web App Firewall
Module 5 Citrix Gateway Configuration Considerations
- ICA Proxy Configuration
- VPN Access
- Clientless Access
- Split Tunneling
- RDP Proxy Deployment and Configuration
Module 6 Advanced Load Distribution and Link Load balancing
- Advanced Load Balancing
- Advanced Load Balancing
- Link Load Balancing
- Firewall Load Balancing
- Microsoft Exchange Load Balancing
- Advanced Global Server Load Balancing
- Global Server Load Balancing Persistence
- DNS, Policies, Expressions, Actions, and Views
- GSLB Monitoring and Considerations
Module 7 Application Delivery Management Automation and Orchestration
- Application Delivery Management Outbound Traffic Dashboard
- Configuration Jobs
- Configuration Audit
- NITRO API
- StyleBooks (Net-new)
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- How to identify and prioritize business drivers, constraints and requirements using the Citrix Consulting methodology.
- Assess environment requirements and learn to apply leading design principles to address them in a multi- site Citrix ADC deployment.
- Apply advanced authentication and load balancing principles.
This course assumes that the student has significant networking and Citrix Networking experience. Citrix recommends a comprehensive understanding of basic and intermediate Citrix ADC features and functionalities. Proficiency in the topics covered in CNS 220, CNS 222 and CNS-320 is strongly recommended.
Built for IT Professionals with extensive networking and Citrix ADC experience. This course is built for IT Professionals who are responsible for defining the overall structure or architecture of a Citrix networking environment. This course encompasses advanced Citrix networking configurations and leading Citrix design principles