Docker Kubernetes Service
Docker Kubernetes Service Course Details:
The Docker Kubernetes Service course is an intense and thorough introduction to Kubernetes concepts and usage. This course will teach all the core concepts related to designing, developing and deploying an application in Kubernetes, as well as how Kubernetes is integrated into Docker's enterprise edition product, Docker Universal Control Plane. Platform availability: Linux.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- Kubernetes Orchestration
- Kubernetes RBAC
- Kubernetes Networking
- Kubernetes Troubleshooting
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Schedule Kubernetes-managed workloads across a UCP cluster
- Control and configure Kubernetes networking in Calico
- Manage Kubernetes users through UCP using Kubernetes RBAC
- Deploy and troubleshoot Kubernetes workloads via UCP
Developers and operations staff who have mastered the basics of making individual containers and images, but have little to no experience in Kubernetes and would like to get started with all aspects of Kube as quickly as possible. Students should have some basic knowledge of containerization and creating container images as a prerequisite for this course.