Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine
Architecting with Google Kubernetes Engine Course Details:
This three-day instructor-led class introduces participants to deploying and managing containerized applications on Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) and the other services provided by Google Cloud Platform. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants explore and deploy solution elements, including infrastructure components such as pods, containers, deployments, and services; as well as networks and application services. This course also covers deploying practical solutions including security and access management, resource management, and resource monitoring.
Date: 10/31/2022 - 11/02/2022 (Monday - Wednesday) | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST)
Location: ONLINE (Virtual Classroom Live)
Delivery Format: VIRTUAL CLASSROOM LIVE Request Quote & Enroll
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
This course teaches participants the following skills:
- Understand how software containers work Understand the architecture of Kubernetes
- Understand the architecture of Google Cloud Platform Understand how pod networking works in Kubernetes Engine
- Create and manage Kubernetes Engine clusters using the GCP Console and gcloud/ kubectl commands Launch, roll back and expose jobs in Kubernetes Manage access control using Kubernetes RBAC and Google Cloud IAM
- Managing pod security policies and network policies Using Secrets and ConfigMaps to isolate security credentials and configuration artifacts
- Understand GCP choices for managed storage services
- Monitor applications running in Kubernetes Engine
To get the most out of this course, participants should have: Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or have equivalent experience Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
This class is intended for the following participants: Cloud architects, administrators, and SysOps/DevOps personnel, Individuals using Google Cloud Platform to create new solutions or to integrate existing systems, application environments, and infrastructure with the Google Cloud Platform.