Microsoft Word Foundations (half day workshop)
Microsoft Word Foundations (half day workshop) Course Details:
Learn the foundation concepts of Microsoft Word.
No classes are currenty scheduled for this course.
Call (919) 283-1653 to get a class scheduled online or in your area!
Getting Started with Word
- Word Processing Concepts
- Getting Started
- Creating and Saving Documents
Using Word Basics
- Editing Documents
- Printing and Viewing Documents
- Aligning Text
- Moving, Copying, and Replacing Text
Modifying and Enhancing Text Appearance
- Formatting Text
- Quick Styles and Quick Style Sets
Modifying and Enhancing Paragraph Appearance
- Using Tabs
- Changing Tab Settings
- Changing Indents
- Applying Bullets and Numbers
- Changing Paragraph and Line Spacing
Controlling Page Layout
- Changing Margins
- Inserting Page Breaks
- Using Headers and Footers
Using Writing Tools
- Checking Spelling in a Document
- Using AutoCorrect and AutoText
*Please Note: Course Outline is subject to change without notice. Exact course outline will be provided at time of registration.
- Getting Started with Word
- Using Word Basics
- Managing Text
- Modifying and Enhancing Text Appearance
- Modifying and Enhancing Paragraph Appearance
- Controlling Page Layout
- Using Writing Tools
Basic Windows skills
Individuals who desire to learn the foundational concepts of Microsoft Word.